We carry out basic surgeries at the hospital such as:
- hernia repairs;
- eye surgery;
- geldings of colts and crytorchids(rigs);
- foal perisoteal strips;
- ligament cutting for club feet
- tenotomy of the deep digital flexor tendon in severe laminitis;
- wound repair;
- sequestrum removal;
- lump removal;
- cryosurgery of some cancers;
- sinus surgery; and many others.
For advanced or specialised surgeries we have a specialist surgeon who will operate at our hospital or depending on the case the horse can be referred to a number of specialist surgery facilities depending on the needs of each horse.